Rockaway Beach Boardwalk Worker's Exemption Form
The form only needs to be filled out only one time each year.
Below are the instructions for accessing and completing the form.
If you need assistance in completing the form please contact the help number, 518-485-5000. Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
To complete the form:
- Go to this link: https://www.businessexpress.ny.gov/app/answers/cms/a_id/2263/kw/CE
- Create an account as a business.
- You will then receive an email. In the email, click the link to activate your account.
- Click on this link again: https://www.businessexpress.ny.gov/app/answers/cms/a_id/2263/kw/CE
- Login using the button in the top right corner.
- Then click 'Apply as a Business'. This will open up a page with the Worker's Exemption form.
- Fill out the form.
- Print out the form, sign and date it. (The form must be signed and dated for the NYC Parks Department to accept it.)
- Submit the signed form via email or in person.
- To submit the form via email, scan the signed form and email it to Alan@nassaucountycraftshows.com
- To submit the form in person, deliver it to the NYC Parks Department at The Arsenal in Central Park. The address is 830 Fifth Avenue, Room 407 New York, NY 10065.