Nassau County Marketplace in Merrick
in Association with the Merrick Chamber of Commerce to benefit their members and community. All Chamber Members wishing to participate in the Marketplace are encouraged to inquire about special discounted Chamber members rental rates.
VENDOR RENTAL RATES
Rent by the Day or Rent by the Month
- Single 8' wide x 25' deep
- Double 16' x25 or 20' x 10'
- Corner 25' x 8' or 20' x10'
- Add $5 per day to the rental rates shown below for one additional Single space to have enough room to set up a 10'x10' canopy plus one vehicle next to your set up all day
Artists, Craft & Gift Vendors, Small local single location independent service companies, Not-For-Profits
- Single Spaces $35 per day by the month or $45 per day renting one day at a time Double Spaces $70 per day by the month or $75 per day renting one day at a time
- Double Corner spaces $100 per day by the month or $110 per day one day at a time
- All monthly rent cycles include all the Sundays in a calendar month. Vendors starting in the middle of a month must add the remaining Sundays in their starting month to the 2nd month
Multi-Office Professional Services
- Single Spaces $90 per day by the month or $100 per day one day at a time
- Double Spaces $180 per day by the month or $200 per day one day at a time
- Double Corner spaces $270 per day by the month or $300 per day one day at a time
Sorry, Food Vendors selling from tables or carts are not permitted
Food Trucks Are Welcome Daily Renters $105 per day by the month or $125 per day one day at a time Quiet generators are required.
For public safety, vehicles may not be moved during the day without Management approval.
- Bring an umbrella and hat in case it's lightly raining or very hot and put on your favorite walking shoes while you take a break from online clicking and impersonal Big Box Store shopping.
- We are a refreshing shopping alternative where you can get some fresh air, meet your friends and family, check out all the other beautiful people, all while shopping for unique and or unusual hard to find items at easy on your wallet prices.
- Our Artists and Crafters offer their handmade treasures.
- Our New Merchandise Vendors offer their handpicked collections.
- Our Professional Service representatives offer terrific deals on products and services for your home, business and lifestyle.
- Most Sundays enjoy live music .
- We are truly FAMILY SHOPPING FUN
- Room for over 300 Vendors
- Ample Free Parking and Free Admission for the public
- Highly visible convenient location featuring easy enter/exit on extremely busy Highway in upscale community in the heart of Nassau County
- Artists, Crafters, New Merchandise Vendors, Quality Antique Dealers, Home, business & lifestyle Professional Services
- Farm & Garden Center most Sundays
- New Vendors arrive every week
- Portable bathrooms
Town Of Hempstead Municipal Parking Field M-7
GPS2212 Hewlett Avenue, Merrick NY 11566
On Sunrise Highway at the intersection of Hewlett Avenue
Meadowbrook Parkway Exit M8 East 1/2 Mile on Left
Wantagh Parkway Exit W5 West 2 Miles on Right
Between Bellmore and the Meadowbrook Parkway
VENDOR SET UP DETAILS
- GPS 2212 Hewlett Avenue, Merrick New York 11566
- Vendor line up starts at 6am every Sunday rain or shine.
- Large vehicles like Food Trucks, oversized vans and trailers please arrive no later than 6:30am
- First vendor vehicle to start the line should behind the wheel in their vehicle on the east side of Hewlett Avenue as close to the sidewalk as possible so as not to block traffic.
- Continue the line single file along the east side Hewlett Avenue continuing north away from Sunrise Highway.
- Please do not block traffic on Hewlett Avenue
- While on line please remain with your vehicle and be patient.
- Do not abandon your vehicle for any reason
- Daily renters space assigned on a first come basis
- There are no 'bad' spaces
- Monthly vendors wishing to have the same space each week must make arrangements with Management
- After vendors are in their spaces at approximately 8am Management will visit every vendor to greet pre-paid Monthly Vendors and collect cash from Daily Vendors
- Vendors who do not rent a space for their vehicle will be directed to an area where they may unload/load near their space and park conveniently nearby in the customer parking area
- With no exception on windy days all canopies must be weighted down with a minimum of 18 pounds on each of the four legs to prevent injuries from flying canopies.
- For public safety Management may require a vendor to take down their tent if it's not properly weighted down on a windy day
- With no exception all merchandise tables must be covered with a quality material
- With no exception all generators must be silent and not disturb neighboring vendors
- With no exception no vendor vehicle will be permitted to enter or leave the Marketplace when public safety is at risk
- With no exception all vendors must remove their own garbage unless arrangements have been made with Management