Nassau County Marketplace in Merrick
in Association with the Merrick Chamber of Commerce to benefit their members and community. All Chamber Members wishing to participate in the Marketplace are encouraged to inquire about special discounted Chamber members rental rates.
VENDOR RENTAL RATES
Rent by the Day or Rent by the Month
- Single 8' wide x 25' deep
- Double 16' x25 or 20' x 10'
- Add $5 per day to the rental rates shown below for one additional Single space to have enough room to set up a 10'x10' canopy and or one vehicle next to your set up.
Rental Rates Artists, Craft & Gift Vendors, Small local single location independent service companies, Nonprofit Organizations, Political Candidates & Office-Holders Single Spaces $35 per Sunday when paying in advance by the month $45 per Sunday when paying in advance one Sunday at a time $50 per Sunday when paying on the day of the Show $5 for one addiitional single space for a vehicle AND OR a 10' x' 10' tent Double Spaces 2x the rental rate of single spaces
Multi-Office Regional, National, Global Professional Service Providers $90 per Sunday when paying in advance by the month $100 per Sunday when renting one Sunday at a time $5 for one addiitional single space for a vehicle AND OR a 10' x' 10' tent
Food Trucks Are Welcome Daily Renters $105 per Sunday when paying in advance by the month $125 per Sunday when renting one Sunday at a time Sorry, Food Vendors selling from tables are prohibited by the Nassau County Health Department.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR OUR SHOPPERS
- Bring an umbrella and hat in case it's lightly raining or very hot and put on your favorite walking shoes while you take a break from online clicking and impersonal Big Box Store shopping.
- We are a refreshing shopping alternative where you can get some fresh air, meet your friends and family, check out all the other beautiful people, all while shopping for unique and or unusual hard to find items at easy on your wallet prices.
- Artists and Crafters offer their handmade treasures.
- New Merchandise Vendors and Quality Antique Dealers offer their handpicked collections.
- Professional Service representatives offer terrific deals on products and services for your home, business and lifestyle.
- On many Sundays enjoy live music .
- We are truly FAMILY SHOPPING FUN
- Our Marketplace is brand new.
- There has never been anything like it on Long Island.
- Previously Long Island vendors had to travel each week to a different location.
- We have room for hundreds of vendors, but we don't expect to start out using our full capacity.
- So, Come Watch Us Grow
- With your support we can build a Marketplace that will last for generations.
- And don't forget, the downtown Merrick shopping district is only one short block away.
- Room for over 300 Vendors
- Ample Free Parking and Free Admission for the public
- Highly visible convenient location featuring easy enter/exit on extremely busy Highway in upscale community in the heart of Nassau County
- Artists, Crafters, New Merchandise Vendors, Quality Antique Dealers, Home, business & lifestyle Professional Services
- Farm & Garden Center most Sundays
- New Vendors arrive every week
- Portable bathrooms
Town Of Hempstead Municipal Parking Field M-7 GPS 2222 Sunrise Highway, Merrick NY 11566 3/4 mile long on Sunrise Highway from Hewlett Avenue to Henry Street Meadowbrook Parkway Exit M8 East 1/2 Mile on Left Wantagh Parkway Exit W5 West 2 Miles on Right Between Bellmore and the Meadowbrook Parkway VENDOR SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Vendor line-up starts at the east end of the Marketplace on Sunrise Highway at the Henry Street Entrance.
- GPS 2222 Sunrise Highway, Merrick New York 11566
- On opening day June 23 the vendor line up starts at 6am
- Large vehicles like Food Trucks, oversized vans and trailers please arrive no later than 6:30am
- While on line please remain with your vehicle and be patient.
- Do not abandon your vehicle for any reason
- Space assigned on a first come basis
- There are no 'better' or 'worse spaces
- Monthly vendors wishing to have the same space each week must make arrangements with Management
- After vendors are in their spaces at approximately 8am Management will visit every vendor to greet pre-paid Monthly Vendors and collect cash from Daily Vendors
- Vendors who do not wish to rent an extra $5 space for their vehicle will be allowed to unload/load near their space and park conveniently nearby in the customer parking area
- The extra $5 space will allow all vendors to park their vehicle at their regular space AND leave enough room to set up a 10'x10' tent.
- The Marketplace does not provide any tables, chairs or tents
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tablles, chairs, or 10'x10' tents.
- Vendors are not required to set up a tent if they don't wish to. With no exception on windy days all canopies must be weighted down with a minimum of 18 pounds on each of the four legs to prevent injuries from flying canopies.
- For public safety Management may require a vendor to take down their tent if it's not properly weighted down on a windy day
- With no exception all merchandise tables must be covered with a quality material. The Marketplace sells Trade Show Quality 6' Table Covers
- With no exception all generators must be silent and not disturb neighboring vendors
- With no exception no vendor vehicle will be permitted to enter or leave the Marketplace when public safety is at risk
- With no exception all vendors must remove their own garbage unless arrangements have been made with Management