Merrick Art Craft & Gift Show
in Association with the Merrick Chamber of Commerce to benefit their members and community. All Chamber Members wishing to participate in the Marketplace are encouraged to inquire about special discounted Chamber members rental rates.
Vendor Rental Details All spaces are up to 18' wide x up to 25' deep. We do our best to accommodate larger vans or trucks within a single space. Vendors may park their vehicle directly behind their space.
VENDOR RENTAL RATES 50% off for our first show
Artists, Craft & Gift Vendors, Small local single location independent service companies, Nonprofit Organizations, Political Candidates & Office-Holders $45 per day when paying in advance $50 per day when paying on the day of the Show $85 for both days when paying in avance Multi-Office Regional, National, Global Professional Service Providers $105 per day when paying in advance $180 total for both days
Food Trucks $105 per day or $180 for both days. Sorry, Food Vendors selling from tables are prohibited by the Nassau County Health Department.
DIRECTION On Sunrise Highway at the corner of Hewlett Avenue GPS 2212 Hewlett Avenue, Merrick NY 11566 Meadowbrook Parkway Exit M8 East 1/2 Mile on Left Wantagh Parkway Exit W5 West 2 Miles on Right Between Bellmore and the Meadowbrook Parkway VENDOR SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Vendor line-up starts at 7am and continues throughout the morning hours.
- On Sunrise Highway at the corner of Hewlett Avenue
- GPS 2212 Hewlett Avenue, Merrick New York 11566
- Please do not set up on your own.
- Management is always on hand and will assist in selecting your space location.
- Space assigned on a first come basis
- There are no 'better' or 'worse spaces.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tablles, chairs, or 10'x10' tents.
- Vendors are not required to set up a tent if they don't wish to.
- With no exception on windy days all canopies must be weighted down with a minimum of 18 pounds on each of the four legs to prevent injuries from flying canopies.
- For public safety Management may require a vendor to take down their tent if it's not properly weighted down on a windy day
- Merchandise tables must be covered with a quality material.
- Marketplace management sells Trade Show Quality 6' Table Covers for $20
- With no exception all generators must be silent and not disturb neighboring vendors
- With no exception no vendor vehicle will be permitted to enter or leave the Marketplace when public safety is at risk
- With no exception all vendors must remove their own garbage unless arrangements have been made with Management